BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 January 2010

the moon

(apologies for the last post. a failed attempt at mobile blogging, but i think it looks really neat.)


the light
shone suddenly
blinds me and i am afraid
but hope leaps within me
as i realize that all is not lost

a new wonder has been found
my heart is not alone
but i can relate to the universe
to you, oh stars, i find relevance
and with you, ocean deep, i find companionship
you tie to me a thing greater
you tie me to a creator

a new life is the fire in my veins
on this teary night in december

i trusted the familiar
and therefore clung to worthlessness
but i am finding a cause
i am finding that the moon is the gaze of a god who loves

i am finding a reason to be alive

1 thoughts:

Tammy@Fear Not said...

Love it! I'm assuming you wrote it since even though you didn't "sign" it (from you or etc). I do love being tied to something greater, to the creator! My favorite part. Beautiful words.