BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 November 2009

always yours

i've just been tripping through life lately. pretty content, i suppose, but never wanting to settle in complacency. trying to just make sense of the situations god has me, but then realizing i just need to live, following his lead, and trusting him to work out whatever plan he has.

because, my steps are ordered by the lord. i don't need to worry about following some magic formula to make sure i'm "in his will", i just... live, loyal to my first love, Jesus, learning to channel all of my actions through my love for him.

by the way, the new switchfoot album is amazing

"Hallelujah, I'm caving in
Hallelujah, I'm in love again
Hallelujah, I'm a wretched man
Hallelujah, every breath is a second chance

And it is always yours
And I am always yours"
(switchfoot - always)

3 thoughts:

Gabi Dickinson said...

That album definitely does not disappoint :)

iwillfearnoevil said...

great cd ... i knew it was coming out soon but caught by surprise when i heard always on the radio ... it sounds like something from jon's solo cds.

i also really like sing it out:

sing it out,
sing it out,
take what is left of me
make it a melody

my song,
my song,
i'll sing with what's left of me

JayGreentree said...

I love this song