BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

14 September 2009

leaves of red

"get up, get out, make this be for something - or else it's all just nothing" (the rocket summer)

long time no blog, eh? however, being laptopless is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. to think, i probably would have been spending my time with my face in front of a screen as opposed to biking down to the village, or driving up to Lake Placid. And living in a tent has completely changed my sleeping patterns. I go to bed earlier and get up earlier. And the great part about that has been the morning jogs on the great trails Crandall Park has through the woods. And I've got time... time to brush up on my french, time to play the guitar, time to read and time to talk with God. And for once in my life, I'm at peace with the pace of time. I used to stress over how fast it was going, or how slow it was passing. But now, now I'm not worried about anything.

life is strange, it's so short, but sometimes it seems like it endlessly stretches out in front of us...

and every single need is being taken care of. amazing, isn't it?


the leaves are beginning to change here. the nights and mornings are crisp and chilly. fall is approaching, and it's got to be the best time of the year. the trees come alive for one last hurrah before the winter sets in. the temperature is ideal, starting to cool down. i just regret that i'm going to miss the winter with the blankets and blankets of snow...

0 thoughts: